EBook Length: 107 Pages
This EBook is for YOU if you want to:
- Continue to the final Phase following the completion of Phase 2 and complete the 12-week program
- Learn the final set of exercises that Andrea does to keep his core in tact, gain muscle definition, and burn fat.
- Continue to build lean muscle
- Continue to build your legs and abs
- Be introduced to more H.I.I.T. (High Intensity Interval Training) for shoulders, arms, back, and legs
- Be introduced to more plyometric exercises
What You Get:
- Andrea Denver's Modern Man Fitness 4-Week Phase 3 EBook
- Phase 3 workout plan complete with in-depth exercise explanations (including explanations for multiple cardio and ab exercises).
- Unique meal recommendations that accompany the Phase 3 training regimen in order to yield the best results
- Step-by-step meal plan guide (for regular and vegan/vegetarian eaters)
- 1,500 Calorie, 2,000 Calorie, 2,500 Calorie, and 3,000 Calorie Sample Meal Plans
Message from Andrea:
Phase 3! (Advanced)
By Phase 3 you will have my utmost respect for pushing yourself through these intense workouts! In this final phase I expect you to lock in even more and get it done! Phase 3’s workout split is similar to Phase 2’s. As I mentioned in the Phase 2 description, you will start off with a HIIT workout focusing on your back. Then, you will move on to a plyometric leg workout, and then workouts for arms and legs/abs. At the end of the week you will end with a HIIT workout that has a focus on shoulders and arms.
Before diving in to this phase I’m sure you've assumed that the workouts in this last and final EBook will be the most challenging ones for you yet. If that happened to be your thought process, I’m here to tell you that you're right! However, after getting through the first two phases, you should feel confident about dominating Phase 3!
At this point in the program, your strength, conditioning, and endurance will be excellent, so be ready to attack what’s ahead! It’s the final phase and you’re closer to the goals that you set for yourself 8 weeks ago.
Keep those goals in mind! You will almost be done with the entire 12-week program. With this being the final phase, it is even more important to dig a little deeper. Continue to focus on making every rep count, lifting a little heavier, jumping a little higher, and pushing yourself even further!
Your will be towards your fitness goals than you were 8 weeks ago! So be sure to finish strong!